The offerWorking at Marel means working at a multinational company with many opportunities to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. Among other things, Marel offers the following conditions:
- Working at the world market leader in food processing systems
- Be part of a professional, talented (and well-trained) team
- Working within a highly innovative and high-tech environment
- Plenty of room for own initiative and responsibility and the chance to develop yourself further
- An organisation with the characteristics: informal working atmosphere, 'hands-on' mentality, short communication lines and ownership
- A fantastic unique workplace (in Boxmeer), which also offers room for inspiration and relaxation
- A representative salary, a good bonus scheme, 42 days off and excellent fringe benefits
Boxmeer and hybrid (working area is France)
Our clientMarel is an international leading supplier of advanced processing systems and services within the (red) meat, poultry, and fish industries. Together with their customers, they are changing the way food is produced. Marel's vision is a world where high-quality food is produced sustainably and affordably. Their state-of-the-art machines and systems help food producers across various markets and sizes to operate successfully. Globally, 8000+ employees work for the various Marel brands. Operating from approximately 30 countries and a network of more than 100 agents and distributors, Marel is characterized by the values of unity, innovation, and excellence.
You will be working for Marel Poultry, which focuses on designing, producing, and installing machines for the poultry processing industry. They are the global market leader and trendsetter in this field. In addition to their facilities in Boxmeer (Netherlands), Dongen (Netherlands), Gardabaer (Iceland), Arhus (Denmark), and Gainesville (USA, Georgia), they have local offices or production facilities in many other countries.
Job description- Join the world market leader in food processing systems! -
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for increasing the market share in France. The goal is to build up and (continuously) grow the (customer) relationship(s) and sales of Marel Machines in order to increase turnover and market share in your region.
Your main duties and responsibilities include:
- Establishing and building relationships (and trust) through frequent customer visits and frequent communication
- Identifying, analysing and listing customer needs and expectations, and translating these into the right solutions
- Offering machines and converting these offers into actual orders
- Working closely with your Sales, Engineering and Service colleagues
- Actively maintaining your Sales 'Pipeline' so as not to miss any opportunities
- Responsible for achieving the commercial objectives in your region
- Contributing, together with your colleagues, to the growth strategy and development of the organisation, thereby building on the current position of Marel Poultry
- Very regular travelling to and within the region (Baud, France)
- Participating in (inter)national trade fairs and receiving clients (in Boxmeer, among others)
- At least completed HBO education, preferably in a technical direction
- Experience in a similar position in a similar (technical) environment
- Familiarity with mechanical engineering is a great asset (preferably in the direction of Food)
- Analytical, sharp and driven to get to the heart of the matter
- Communication skills at various levels, problem-solving and listening ability
- Energetic, down-to-earth and pragmatic
- Result-oriented, entrepreneurial and independent
- The desire, ambition and thus investment to (continue to) develop yourself further
- Travelling to and in France is no problem at all, you have experience with that too. You are happy to spend a week every other week in France to visit clients
- Command of (at least) English (good) and French (usable), and preferably also Dutch
Get in touch with us
REP is not just our name, it is a feeling. A feeling of determination, empowerment and success. We share this feeling with our clients and professionals so that they feel supported and inspired in their pursuit of growth and fulfilment. With us, it's not only about what we can offer, but also about what we can learn from you. We are open to new ideas, fresh perspectives and unique talents. That is why we would like to hear more from you.
Get in touch with us and send us an email!