The offerJoin MOBA, an innovative organization with a strong market position. This thriving company designs, develops, and globally installs high-quality products in-house. You'll have the opportunity to grow, take on challenges, and contribute to their worldwide success. MOBA expects you to deliver top-quality work with a sense of responsibility!
In return, enjoy competitive employment conditions:
- A salary between €6000 and €7800 gross per month
- 27 vacation days and 13 rostered free days
- Flexibility in work hours and the option for hybrid working (flexible working hours and remote work arrangement)
- 10% year-end bonus and the potential for a bonus (10-15%)
- Excellent pension scheme (PME)
- Various secondary employment conditions, including the national corporate fitness plan in the Netherlands and collective insurance
Our clientMOBA is a global leader in innovative machines for sorting, packaging, and processing eggs. From design, development, production, and installation to service, everything happens in Barneveld. With fifteen offices and over 800 colleagues worldwide, MOBA builds daily on the highest quality technical products, the best customer relationships, and an environment where every employee can bring out even more from themselves.
Job descriptionAs an Integral Project Manager, you play a crucial role in the dynamics of R&D. This new position allows room for initiative and creativity. You'll be the driving force behind R&D projects, ensuring timely delivery within budget, with an unwavering focus on quality and scope. Acting as a skilled bridge-builder between local and external teams, you actively contribute to the continuous optimization of our project management.
In this challenging role, your main stakeholders are colleagues from manufacturing, sales, product management, service, procurement, operations, R&D, and system architecture departments.
With excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch, and a proven track record in (software) project management, you will lead projects while embodying MOBA's vision.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to plan, execute, and monitor R&D projects within the MOBA organization
- Ensuring project goals and objectives are achieved within the defined scope, timeline, and budget
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Enforcing compliance with the NPDL process and ensuring the integral project team adheres to the process
- Identifying and proactively managing project risks and issues, implementing mitigation strategies as needed
- Facilitating transparent communication and collaboration between project stakeholders
- Preparing and delivering regular project status reports to the Manager PMO R&D
- Providing regular progress updates to the management team and escalating issues promptly if necessary
- Maintaining accurate project documentation and ensuring compliance with organizational standards and best practices
- Organizing solid collaboration between various engineering locations
BackgroundWe are looking for a generalist with a strong affinity for Project Management, preferably with a focus on software. You are proactive and always have your eye on achieving the next goals. To qualify, you should have at least:
- An HBO/WO background, such as in industrial automation, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or technical business administration
- Experience in project management
- Additional education and certifications in the field, such as PMP, Prince2
- Experience in machine construction
- Affinity with software, specifically with C, C++, and Edge
- Excellent command of both English and Dutch
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing complex projects
- The ability to persuade and engage others based on content
- A strong sense of responsibility for your tasks
Get in touch with us
REP is not just our name, it is a feeling. A feeling of determination, empowerment and success. We share this feeling with our clients and professionals so that they feel supported and inspired in their pursuit of growth and fulfilment. With us, it's not only about what we can offer, but also about what we can learn from you. We are open to new ideas, fresh perspectives and unique talents. That is why we would like to hear more from you.
Get in touch with us and send us an email!