PositionThe Key Account Manager is responsible for a selected amount of key accounts within Northern Europe. You are capable to manage major accounts on different levels. With your sales and management skills, you are able to let the business grow and make the business profitable. You are an experienced sales professional who is able to work in a multicultural environment dealing with challenges. As a key account manager, you are solid, convincing, down to earth, practical and solution-oriented. One of the main objectives of this position is to guide, train and develop the organisation around key accounts. Your key responsibilities:
- Create alignment with the global Haarslev strategy in the sales strategy and sales execution and drive cooperation with the regional Haarslev locations located worldwide
- Actively contribute to developing sales strategies
- Key Account sales
- Identifying market developments and testing new products and services to be developed against the market
- Initiate and implement improvement initiatives in line with the strategic direction
- Reporting to management on results: Forecast, funnel, market developments
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Closing of project sales and negotiation of sales contracts with key accounts together with local sales management
Desired skills & knowledge
- MSc or BSc degree in business or engineering
- At least 10 years’ experience in B2B sales as a key account manager in a (highly) technical environment, preferably within the processing equipment industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experienced with Stakeholder Management
- Good communicator on different levels within a key account
- Ability to create a winning atmosphere
- Fluent in English and German (spoken and written), including reporting skills.
- Willing to travel internationally (30%)
The offerHaarslev offers you an important impactful strategic position in a multinational environment. You will have a lot of freedom to act, you can show your entrepreneurship, you will be part of an international and ambitious team, a big challenge and above all, the opportunity to really make a difference and have impact on the business.
- Working with a team of top talents
- Working for the world market leader
- Diversifying and changing environment/markets
- Proven performance will lead to interesting possibilities for personal growth and career development
- Excellent salary package
Interested?The recruitment and selection is provided by REP Recruitment. REP Recruitment is a specialist in the areas of Management & Sales vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing industries within the Benelux and Germany. REP is committed to balancing the goals of the organisation and the capacities and aspirations of the candidate.
When you fit the profile we invite you to apply. Send your CV + motivation letter in English by email to: email@example.com
For more information you can contact Harrie Hidding at 0031(0)6 – 3062 9170 or Bas Roosenboom at 0031(0)6 - 5268 8493
Our client Haarslev Industries Denmark is a cleantech business dedicated to manufacturing of processing equipment for organic by-products from e.g. slaughterhouses and water purification plants. The products are applied in various industries, including in the meat and bone meal and fishmeal industries and in the environmental and bio-energy sectors. Haarslev is the world’s number one provider of rendering and related processing solutions.