- Your focus is on growing revenues with customer accounts that are key industry players in DACH. You communicate shop floor to boardroom.
- Manage and develop further existing and new customers
- Define the overall market potential, annual business plan and forecast
- Implement proactive territory management to best maximize time and resources to grow business
- Maintain frequent contact with the target accounts (End-Users & OEMS)
- Provide your clients with the best (technical) tailor-made solution and/or advice, tuned to their needs using Intralox’s products for their applications and look for new opportunities for their products
- You will interact frequently with colleagues providing expert technical and application support
- Full responsibility for the sales results within the targeted industry segments
- Consistently use sales tools to support the sales activities
- Fluent in German and English. Other languages, including Dutch, would be a definite plus
- Higher commercial or technical education
- Minimum of 5 years solid and relevant high level sales (selling systems and solutions)
- Knowledge of and experience with the food industry; its major players; its customs and its cultures; the technology; the production processes
- Proven track record in international sales and thorough awareness of sales concepts, theories and practices
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands-on, self-managed and independent
- Strong multi-cultural sensitivity and the ability to work effectively across borders and cultures
- Commercial, committed and results-driven personality, used to tight deadlines
- Investigative and innovative entrepreneur, eager and constantly seeking and recognizing business opportunities
- Strong, clear and concise communicator and negotiator at all levels
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong personality and a good sense of humor
- Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively throughout the territories and abroad
- You will work from a home office and live near the German border
What Intralox offers
- Responsible position with a lot of freedom to create your own business
- A professional team in Amsterdam of sales support, service and engineering
- The combination of relationship management and creating new business
- A challenging, international sales position at a result driven company
- Competitive salary package, including company car, bonuses and other benefits
- A healthy financial company which is growing every year
- The position will be home based, intensive travelling is required.
- Proven performance will lead to interesting possibilities for personal growth and career development.
Interested?The recruitment and selection is provided by REP Recruitment (The Netherlands).
REP Recruitment is a specialist in the areas of Management & Sales vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing industries. REP is committed to balancing the goals of the organisation and the capacities and aspirations of the candidate.
When you fit the profile we invite you to apply.Send your CV + cover letter in English by email to: email@example.com
For more you can call Bas Roosenboom or Harrie HiddingTelephone: 0031(0) 6 526 88 493
Intralox, L.L.C. Europe
With more than 40 years’ experience, Intralox continues to lead the way in helping customers achieve their goals by offering comprehensive conveyance solutions that create significant economic value. Intralox delivers innovative, premium technology within a direct business model and a global, industry-specific structure. Our industry-specific teams have an in-depth knowledge of customer applications, and provide technical support and consulting, and 24/7 customer service. Working with Intralox allows you to experience our uncompromising commitment to providing solutions and solving problems for our customers. We revolutionized conveyance systems with the invention of modular plastic belting, and continue to develop for the future. Intralox’s commitment to innovation has led to over 700 patents worldwide, as well as new products, equipment, solutions and services. When our customers have a need, we invent the solution. In Amsterdam is the headquarter for the EMEA region. For more information please look at www.intralox.com. To realize the ambitions, we are looking for a qualified candidate with experience in the food businesses for the position of Accountmanager DACH.