Your focus is on growing revenues with global customer accounts (end users, OEM, System Integrators) that are key industry players in Europe. In this position you are capable to manage various type of accounts on different levels. You listen to customers and provide solutions based on their challenges and their decision criteria. You are a member of the core global commercial team and contribute to cross border projects and initiatives. You’re at your best when you explore customers, identify sales opportunities and bring those sales to closure.
Your main responsibilities:
- Regularly visit customer plants, corporate sites and HQ’s to understand their production realities, and identify opportunities
- Quickly develop credibility and strong (commercial) relationships with customers through integrity, personality, and solid communication skills en technical knowledge
- Evaluate customer needs and introduce Intralox products, services, and technical solutions, using a consultative approach
- Reporting to management: Present forecasts & facts about customers and provide an accurate picture of your clients so that an effective strategy can be built, and decisions be made
- Push to drive business and actively contribute to developing sales strategies
- Serve as the link of communication between customers and the internal organization
- Attend industry events at a global scale
Skills & knowledge
- MSc or BSc degree (preferably in engineering)
- Experience in B2B sales in a technical environment, knowledge or experience in the Packaging (or Canmaking) industry is an big advantage
- Self-motivated, continuous learning and an improvement mind-set
- Commercially driven to be successful and therefore willing to operate in the field as much as necessary
- Well-structured and organized, self-managed and a team player
- Possess a confident outlook, entrepreneurial attitude and problem-solving skills
- Shopfloor-to-Boardroom ability to connect with people, good communicator on various levels
- Tight deadlines give you the drive to prioritize and your sight is always focused on the result
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written). Other European languages are a plus
- Willing to travel internationally frequently (50%) and successfully able to include remote communication tools in the sales mix
Intralox offers you an important position in a multinational environment. You will have a lot of freedom to act, you can show your entrepreneurship, you will be part of an international and ambitious team, a big challenge and above all, the opportunity to really make a difference and have impact on the business.
- An opportunity to boost your international experience and develop your potential
- An inspiring working environment grounded in ideas, teamwork, and effort
- Being part of a leading premium-branded company with consistent financial results
- Proven performance will lead to interesting possibilities for personal growth and career development
- You manage your own work-life balance (home office)
- A local employment contract with a comprehensive benefits package and a excellent salary package
You will ideally be based in The Netherlands, working from a home office. Intralox EMEA (brand new) HQ is located in Hoofddorp.
A personality assessment is part of the selection process.
When you fit the profile we invite you to apply. Send your CV + motivation letter in English by email to:
Challenging commercial position with the opportunity for personal development!
With more than 50 years’ experience, Intralox continues to lead the way in helping customers achieve their goals by offering comprehensive conveyance solutions that create significant economic value. Intralox delivers innovative, premium technology within a direct business model and a global, industry-specific structure. Our industry-specific teams have an in-depth knowledge of customer applications, and provide technical support and consulting, and 24/7 customer service. Working with Intralox allows you to experience their uncompromising commitment to providing solutions and solving problems for our customers.
Intralox revolutionized conveyance systems with the invention of modular plastic belting and continue to develop for the future. Intralox’s commitment to innovation has led to over 700 patents worldwide, as well as new products, equipment, solutions, and services. When their customers have a need, Intralox invents the solution.
Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
You will be working for the CPG division, specialized in belt and equipment solutions for the packaging industry to deliver innovative technology, reliable operations, and optimized line layouts. You will be focusing on the 'Canmaking' segment, where Intralox brings maximum value to can manufacturers by continuously enhancing products and services customized to meet the customer needs.