As Apollo’s Area Sales Manager you will get the full responsibility of your own customers and prospects within the business unit ‘Bucket Elevators’: https://apollobv.com/products/vertical-conveying/bucket-elevators.Your main goals are expanding the existing business and new business development in The Benelux, Germany, UK and Eastern Europe. With your knowledge of the products and your commercial qualities, you will be a partner for the customers and prospects of Apollo. You are in close contact with end users and OEM-customers and you advise them technically about the integration and use of bucket elevators into their business.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding existing relationships within your region
- Close collaboration with sales engineers and other departments
- Conversation partner during the entire sales process for all people in the DMU
- Prepare a salesplan for your own region
- Introduce, promote and sell the products from the portfolio within the regions
- Visiting and maintaining contacts with (potential) customers on a very frequent basis
We are looking for a candidate with at least 5 years of relevant work experience within an international operating company, producing and selling technical products. As a candidate you are able to quickly familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of Apollo’s products, especially bucket elevators. Also, you are ambitious, result-oriented and customers & colleagues trust you.You have completed a higher commercial or technical education. You have a proven track record in selling technical products in an international environment. As a person, you are emphatic, energetic and sharp, result driven, independent and you have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Apollo Group offers you an important and impactful position in an international environment. You can show your entrepreneurship, you will be part of an international and ambitious team, a big challenge and above all, the opportunity to really make a difference and have impact on the business.
- A truly global team that invests in each other’s success and take pride in their work
- An inspiring working environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort
- A premium leading brand name with consistent financial results
- Excellent salary package
LocationHome office / Coevorden
When you fit the profile we invite you to apply. Send your CV + motivation letter in English by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information you can contact Harrie Hidding at 0031(0)6 – 3062 9170.
Apollo Group B.V.
Apollo Group designs, manufactures, sells and services the next generation conveying solutions, both vertical and horizontal. For 6 generations and with almost 175 years of proud family tradition, Apollo supports the needs and dreams of its worldwide customers. As a company, they have to continuously adapt to this in a very dynamic world. As the global market leader, they are permanently innovating and leading the way of technological developments and innovate from a multidisciplinary perspective on the market. When their customers have a need, Apollo invents the solution. The head office is located in Coevorden and with motivated and passionate employees worldwide they help their customers grow, daily. For more information please visit www.apollobv.com.