You will get the full responsibility of your own (potential) customers within the ‘E-commerce/Logistics industry’. Your main goals are expanding the existing business and realize new business. You are in close contact with end users, OEM-customers and Lantech partners. With your commercial qualities and knowledge of the industry you will advise them and turn opportunities into sales. For commercial and technical support you are supported by a professional sales support team located in the Netherlands.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding existing relationships and prepare a salesplan for your own region
- Managing and expanding a network within the ‘E-commerce/Logistics industry’, identify opportunities and projects and turn these into orders
- Work together with partners and support them with technical and commercial training and knowledge
- Frequently visit partners and (potential) customers in your region & industry to identify and present the possible Lantech solutions
- Communicating and building relations on all business levels which result in long term partnerships
- Close collaboration with the German Sales team, the Sales Support team and your manager
- You have an HBO working and thinking level and preferably completed a higher commercial or technical education
- Proven track record in a similar position within the ‘E-commerce/Logistics Industry’ and (international) experience within a technical and industrial environment. If this is in selling packaging machines then that is a big plus
- Able to quickly familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of Lantech solutions
- With an entrepreneurial mindset you are energetic, emphatic, sharp and customers & colleagues trust you
- You have excellent communication skills and you are customer-oriented, result driven, independent and ambitious
- A perfect command of the German language and a good knowledge of the English language
- An independent and self-starting personality willing to travel frequently
Lantech offers a working environment with an informal and open culture. Within a driven sales team you will work independently and proactively. The stimulating atmosphere and team spirit make you feel at home quickly. Management and coaching are personal, informal and involved. In addition to hard work, they also enjoy having fun together. This happens for example during their barbecue, Christmas celebration and other fun (team) activities. They also are a healthy and growing organization with plenty of opportunities for development and growth.
And an excellent package of employment conditions:
- Competitive salary package, including company car, bonuses and other benefits
- 8% holiday & good travel allowance
- 27 vacation days & 13 adv days
- Collective health insurance & Profit-dependent allowance
- Pension scheme with +/- 50% employer's contribution
- Performance will lead to interesting (international) possibilities for personal growth and career development
You will work from your home office and you are always welcome at the HQ in Malden (the Netherlands).
When you fit the profile we invite you to apply. Send your CV + motivation letter in English. For more information please contact Rinze Stienstra,+31 6-5156 28 05 (also outside office hours).
A personality assessment is part of the selection process.
REP Recruitment (the Netherlands) is the exclusive recruitment partner for this assignment.
Are you up for a challenge and would you like to get full freedom in your job? Further expand Lantech’s network of customers and partners is your ultimate goal!
Lantech is a healthy and growing international organization within mechanical engineering. They design, build and service packaging machines, transport modules and other additional systems. They have offices in the Netherlands, America, Australia and China. Their customers are diverse and located in different sectors. For this position, you will work with large multinationals and also for local entrepreneurs within the ‘E-commerce/Logistics industry’.
In Malden (the Netherlands) Lantech develops and assemble box and tray handling machines. With 200 committed colleagues and a strong network of partners, they arrange sales and service within Europe from here.