Job descriptionThe Manager Projects is responsible for overseeing the successful execution of projects to ensure that the requirements of the contract(s) are met within the approved budget and schedule. The candidate plans, schedules, budgets, creates and authorizes design and manufacturing work, performs cost and schedule control and reporting, and resolves problems and issues in support of the execution of projects. Furthermore you connect with internal stakeholders and others externally with respect to project, technical and progress data.
- Manage group of Project Engineers, Project Designers, and Project Managers
- Establish the "project plan" to determine schedules, budget limitations, procedures, staffing requirements and allocation of resources needed
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Provide Management with pre and post calculations of projects
- Assist sales department in developing format and content of project proposals as required
- Resolve customer issues through repair and/ or negotiation
- Meet regularly with stakeholders to assess and evaluate project status
- Maintenance of applicable Engineering procedures
- Develop and assist the engineering staff for cost effective designs
- Collaborate globally with Vice President of Engineering to ensure design standards and processes are aligned
- Member of the local management team to help ensure business goals and objectives are met.
- Manage and coordinate internal resources and third parties/ vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manages the use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Forecasts project management staffing requirements; schedules and assigns tasks to project management department staff; works with other managers to secure/ develop additional internal project management resources as required
BackgroundYou are an excellent motivator, who empowers your team to strive to the next level. With your in-depth technical knowledge and your customer oriented view you are able to plan, direct-, and coordinate activities of personnel and designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives are met within prescribed time frame.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Design)
- Minimum of seven to ten years relevant experience, preferably in the Food Processing Industry
- Knowledge of CE directives and safety guidelines
- Knowledge of Hygienic and cost effective designs
- Understanding of Project Management principles (e.g. CPM, PERT and Gantt chart scheduling)
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, other European languages would be a plus
- Good communication skills, intercultural understanding and dealings
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Experienced with leading and managing project engineers, project managers and project designers
The offerBesides competitive benefits (like a lease car) Key Technology also offers a challenging job in an international organization with large diversity of products and technologies.
- Challenging role as MT member and co-responsible for the determination of strategy and direction
- Coaching the current team in the opportunities and challenges accompanying this growth
- Working at a proud company with a unique level of in-house knowledge
- Plenty of opportunity for personal input and for making a significant contribution
- Financially healthy and stable employer
- Excellent employment conditions and career opportunities
- Pleasant work atmosphere, social, informal, result-orientated and down to earth
Employees are encouraged to take initiative, your good ideas will not go unnoticed and will earn you the recognition you deserve. Together, they work on unique projects, things they can all really be proud of. Key Technology’s success is the result of the hard work, integrity, passion and intelligence of their expert employees.
LocationBeusichem, the Netherlands
Interested?REP Recruitment is the exclusive recruitment partner for this assignment. REP Recruitment is HR partner for technical and industrial companies and institutions for Board, Management and Senior Sales and Procurement professionals. We provide Recruitment and Interim Management services.
A personality assessment is part of the selection process.
For more information please contact: Rinze Stienstra;+316-51562805 or email@example.com
MT position with responsibility for technologically high-quality international projects Company Key Technology BV is the producer of inspection, transport and sorting machines within the food industry. They serve the market EMEIA (Europe / Middle East / India / Africa). Key Technology is a part of the Duravant Company, Key Technology BV is located in Beusichem (the Netherlands) has a sister company in Hasselt (BE) and is a subsidiary of Key Technology Inc. (USA).