As Sales Manager at Howden you will lead the sales team in a market region (for instance: America, Pacific, Asia or EMEA).You will work closely with the regional offices of Howden and together you will ensure that customer expectations are met. As a leader you show your skills as a people manager who knows how to grow and coach co-workers. You are able to let the business grow as an experienced sales professional who is able to work in a multicultural environment dealing with challenges.
- Work in alignment with the global Howden sales strategy
- Work in close contact with regional offices on how to grow the Diaphragm & Periflow Compressors Sales
- Lead generation and providing an accurate sales forecast
- Managing the sales funnel
- Standardize work processes and contribute to smarter working
Desired skills & knowledge
- BSc degree in a (technical) commercial direction
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a salesperson (project business, configured goods is a plus)
- People management skills
- Excellent communication in English (verbal and written)
- Willing to travel (max 25%)
- Above all: a will to perform and exceed every day
Howden offers you an important impactful strategic position in a multinational environment. You will have a lot of freedom to act, you can show your entrepreneurship, you will be part of an international and ambitious team, a big challenge and above all, the opportunity to really make a difference and have impact on the business.
Rheden, the Netherlands
For more information you can contact Marco Dooper at 085 – 086 1040 / 06 – 26 33 1167
Originally founded by James Howden in Scotland as a marine engineering firm in 1854, Howden has grown and evolved into a global leader in manufacturing air and gas handling solutions. With the power of our engineering expertise and technology, our equipment plays an integral role within our customers’ processes, which provide safe and reliable solutions that are both sustainable and efficient.
Howden supports multiple sectors including infrastructure, power generation, oil & gas, wastewater, metals, mining and transportation.
We enable our customers’ vital processes, which advance a more sustainable world. This is the Howden vision that drives us! Liaise with our colleagues in 34 countries. We offer global and local opportunities, 6000 employees and world leading engineers, who create cutting edge developments.
You will be a part of over 160 years of innovation and development that continues today with our digital solutions. At Howden we have a strong corporate identity and purpose. You will be a member of our team, shaping the future of the world and tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the planet. Our products and organisation are Revolving Around You. Our culture promotes individual development to enhance our most important asset – our people.