The offerJoin a team of friendly colleagues in an innovative environment that values personal development and individual contribution. Foodmate offers the following benefits:
- Adherence to the Metalektro Collective Labor Agreement ("large metal")
- A salary commensurate with your education and work experience, 8% holiday pay, and a bonus component
- 27 vacation days and 13 ADV (Reduced Working Hours) days (for a full-time position); they take one hour off every Friday from the 13 ADV days (leaving you with 6.5 ADV days), giving you an early start to your weekend.
- The opportunity to benefit from group discounts on health insurance with CZ, Zilveren Kruis, or insurance with Centraal Beheer
- Company car, phone, and laptop provided
Hybrid (your work area is your region, and the headquarters are in Numansdorp)
Our clientFoodmate (Numansdorp) is a machinery company in the poultry meat processing industry. For over 15 years, the brand has been a competitive force in poultry processing. With a (strategic) global presence, production and engineering hubs in Europe, demo and showroom facilities in the US and the Netherlands, customers are further supported by a local presence in 55 countries.
The in-depth engineering and development capabilities allow the design of fully automated custom solutions, from weighing and sorting poultry products to the cutting and deboning process. Foodmate's automated secondary processing solutions (utilizing laser-focused innovation and superior technical expertise) for poultry are widely recognized as the gold standard in the industry.
Foodmate is one of the largest and most significant operating companies of Duravant. Duravant consists of a family of operating companies serving the food processing, packaging, and material handling segments with its headquarters in Downers Grove (Chicago, Illinois). Duravant produces only top-quality products and aims to be globally recognized as the leading supplier of the most innovative and reliable technical equipment in every market they serve.
Job descriptionIn the role of Area Sales Manager (international), you will develop new business (with both existing and new clients). After a thorough training period, you will frequently travel to visit clients to introduce, promote, and sell the product portfolio (machines). You ensure that customer needs are understood and followed up with a suitable quotation. You manage the product portfolio, translating it into good sales results and excellent customer relationships. In this role, you collaborate intensively with colleagues from the sales, engineering, and project management departments.
Your key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Developing a sales plan for your own region
- Building, maintaining, and expanding (potential) customer relationships to increase sales in your area
- Regularly visiting (potential) customers and trade shows; you are frequently on the move
- Developing commercial results in your region, creating (new) business with both new and existing clients
- Serving as the main contact for all stakeholders throughout the entire (sales) process
- Introducing, promoting, and selling the (Foodmate) portfolio
- Staying informed about market trends; you never miss an order
- Collaborating with colleagues to provide quotations that align with customer needs; you are responsible for the entire quotation process from start to finish (closing the order)
- Minimum completed HBO/WO education, preferably in a technical field
- Experience in a similar role within machinery construction, preferably in the food processing industry
- Traveling in your region is not a problem; it may also involve weekend travel (including Sunday) or multiple consecutive days at a project location
- Excellent command of the Dutch language, combined with at least English or German proficiency
- Customer-oriented with decisive decision-making skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team; results-oriented, assertive, and constantly anticipating (market) developments
Get in touch with us
REP is not just our name, it is a feeling. A feeling of determination, empowerment and success. We share this feeling with our clients and professionals so that they feel supported and inspired in their pursuit of growth and fulfilment. With us, it's not only about what we can offer, but also about what we can learn from you. We are open to new ideas, fresh perspectives and unique talents. That is why we would like to hear more from you.
Get in touch with us and send us an email!