The offerThe offer
Intralox offers you an important position in a multinational environment. You will have a lot of freedom to act, you can show your entrepreneurship, you will be part of an ambitious team, a big challenge and above all, the opportunity to really make a difference and have impact on the business.
- A professional team in Amsterdam of sales support, service and engineering
- The combination of relationship management and creating new business
- Excellent salary package, including company car, bonuses and other benefits
- A healthy financial company which is growing every year
- Proven performance will lead to interesting possibilities for personal growth and career development.
- You manage your own work-life balance (home office)
- You get a local/German employment contract with a comprehensive benefits package
- An opportunity to boost your international experience and develop your potential
- An inspiring working environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort
- Being part of a leading premium-branded company with consistent financial results
You will be a member of the Intralox Packaging team and ideally be based in Germany, working from a home office. In Amsterdam is the headquarter for the EMEA region.
Our clientWith more than 50 years’ experience, Intralox continues to lead the way in helping customers achieve their goals by offering comprehensive conveyance solutions that create significant economic value. Intralox delivers innovative, premium technology within a direct business model and a global, industry-specific structure. Our industry-specific teams have an in-depth knowledge of customer applications, and provide technical support and consulting, and 24/7 customer service. Working with Intralox allows you to experience their uncompromising commitment to providing solutions and solving problems for our customers.
Intralox revolutionized conveyance systems with the invention of modular plastic belting and continue to develop for the future. Intralox’s commitment to innovation has led to over 700 patents worldwide, as well as new products, equipment, solutions and services. When their customers have a need, Intralox invents the solution. In Amsterdam is the headquarter for the EMEA region.
Your focus is on growing revenues with customer accounts that are (key) industry players within the Packaging segment in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You are capable to communicate on different levels . You listen to customers and provide solutions based on their challenges and their decision criteria. You are a member of the core global commercial team and contribute to cross border projects and initiatives. You’re at your best when you explore (new) customers, identify sales opportunities and bring those sales to closure.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling activities that will include corporate headquarters of some larger companies both at EU (end-user) and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) level
- Full responsibility for managing the existing client portfolio and further build and expand the client portfolio
- Provide your clients with the best (technical) tailor-made solution and/or advice, tuned to their needs using Intralox’s products for their applications and look for new opportunities for their products
- Deliver business cases at Corporate level and strongly negotiate
- Be part of and work closely with a strongly motivated and flexible industry team
- You will interact frequently with colleagues providing expert technical and application support
- Contacts within the industry will be mainly with the end-users at a high level and with OEMs
- Continuously increase industry knowledge and effectively apply this knowledge to strategy
- Interpret data, draw conclusions and make strategic recommendations
- Prepare timely, accurate and concise reports on industry issues (e.g. publish regular information using industry reports and updates; report on field trips, tradeshows and client visits; industry meetings and discussions)
BackgroundDesired skills & knowledge
- Native in German and fluent in English. Other languages, including Dutch, would be a definite plus
- Higher commercial or technical education
- Minimum of 7 years solid and relevant high level (international) sales experience (selling systems and solutions)
- Knowledge of and experience with the food or packaging industry is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands-on, self-managed and independent
- Commercial, committed and results-driven personality, used to deadlines
- Investigative and innovative entrepreneur, eager and constantly seeking and recognizing business opportunities
- Strong, clear and concise communicator and negotiator at all levels
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong personality and a good sense of humor
- Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively throughout the territories
- You will work from a home office, based in Germany or The Netherlands near the border
Get in touch with us
REP is not just our name, it is a feeling. A feeling of determination, empowerment and success. We share this feeling with our clients and professionals so that they feel supported and inspired in their pursuit of growth and fulfilment. With us, it's not only about what we can offer, but also about what we can learn from you. We are open to new ideas, fresh perspectives and unique talents. That is why we would like to hear more from you.
Get in touch with us and send us an email!