The offerYou will become part of a close-knit, involved organization with experienced colleagues who are always ready to support each other. The entrepreneurial spirit is palpable, and there is close collaboration. Ventilex is characterized by an open company culture, where people care for each other, and communication lines are short. To achieve challenging goals and ambitious growth aspirations, there is a need for serious optimization, where collaboration and ownership are crucial. In this, you have a direct impact on the (immediate) future. Ventilex offers the following conditions:
- 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- Company car (or mobility budget), laptop, and phone
- Competitive salary, 8% vacation pay, and a bonus component
- Pension scheme and the option to participate in a collective health insurance
- Investment in personal development with a personal development plan
- A company culture with ample opportunities to take responsibility, show initiative, and further develop yourself
Heerde, but your clients operate globally.
Our clientVentilex develops, builds, and delivers specialized, high-quality industrial drying and dehumidification solutions to their global customer base in various industries, including food, mineral processing, and related process industries.
Drying is often a crucial but highly energy-intensive process step. Through continuous improvement, further development, and innovation of their solutions, they offer their customers the most energy-efficient drying solutions with the best quality-performance-cost ratio. This enables the (further) sustainability and reduction of energy consumption for their customers' processes.
Ventilex has formulated an ambitious growth strategy with four central themes:
- Invest in People & Technology
- Focus for Excellence
- Scalability for Impact
- Nurture our Partners
Ventilex is currently an organization of approximately 100 employees. To further support their growth strategy, they are expanding their team.
Job descriptionAs Sales Manager, you are primarily responsible for the overall sales of new construction (drying solutions) and services (including long-term service contracts) to (mostly yet to be discovered) potential customers in the feed industry, a market with significant development potential for Ventilex. You are constantly (hands-on) engaged in understanding, analyzing, and growing this segment.
You operate in close collaboration with your colleagues from both the Sales and Service teams, continuously exchanging knowledge, discovering new ways for growth, and (especially) visiting potential new customers. While as a Sales Manager, you must have some technical knowledge, it is the 'Process Engineers' and 'Life Cycle Service Engineers' who support you intensively and with whom you can engage in detailed technical dialogues. Together, you arrive at the best possible (commercial and technical) solution(s) for the customers.
Ventilex adopts a long-term strategy: everything you do is aimed at building long-lasting and growing customer relationships.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Building and expanding (potential) partner relationships, with the goal of increasing brand awareness and ultimately the current market share within the Feed market
- Frequent visits to potential customers, trade shows, and (technical) partners; you are regularly on the move
- Developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the Feed market and its developments
- Qualifying potential leads through acquisition and always staying informed about what is happening, thereby significantly increasing the number of quotes (and converting them into orders)
- Collaborating with 'Process Engineers' and 'Life Cycle Service Engineers' to prepare quotes, taking into account the customer's (technical) requirements, the sales tactics to be followed, and delivery conditions. You are fully responsible for the entire quotation process from A to Z
- Being the key contact throughout the entire (sales) process for all people within the DMU, externally and internally
- Intensive collaboration with colleagues to increase the chance of (long-term) success
- Carefully maintaining the 'sales funnel' in the CRM system, making it a valuable source of information for (market) insights and (commercial) analyses
- Reporting to the Commercial Director
- Minimum HBO (Higher Vocational Education) level of education, preferably with a technical focus
- Experience in a similar international sales role in a technical/industrial environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to prioritize and focus
- A 'hunter' type with the desire to create new business, decisive, hands-on, and proactive
- Attention to market and customer development, as this is a crucial aspect of Ventilex's long-term strategy
- Proactively contributes to continuous improvement and thinks in the team's interest
- Service-oriented, connecting, 'Consultative selling' with the ability to translate it to the customer
- Given the international nature of Ventilex, the travel percentage is approximately 30-40%, which is not an issue for you
- Excellent command of at least Dutch and English; knowledge of German is a plus
- Knowledge of the Feed industry is a plus
Get in touch with us
REP is not just our name, it is a feeling. A feeling of determination, empowerment and success. We share this feeling with our clients and professionals so that they feel supported and inspired in their pursuit of growth and fulfilment. With us, it's not only about what we can offer, but also about what we can learn from you. We are open to new ideas, fresh perspectives and unique talents. That is why we would like to hear more from you.
Get in touch with us and send us an email!