The offerAt Intralox, you'll take on a strategic role in a multinational environment. Enjoy the freedom to apply your management skills, be part of an international and ambitious team, and make a significant impact on the business. This all happens at our brand-new HQ in Hoofddorp/Schiphol.
- Join a global team that values each other's success and takes pride in their work
- Thrive in an inspiring work environment focused on ideas, teamwork, and effort
- Be associated with a leading brand with a track record of financial excellence
- Proven performance opens doors for personal growth and career development
- Competitive salary package
You'll be a valuable member of the Intralox Manufacturing and Production team, ideally based in the Hoofddorp/Schiphol area to support your daily presence at our headquarters.
With more than 50 years’ experience, Intralox continues to lead the way in helping customers achieve their goals by offering comprehensive conveyance solutions that create significant economic value. Intralox delivers innovative, premium technology within a direct business model and a global, industry-specific structure. Our industry-specific teams have an in-depth knowledge of customer applications, and provide technical support and consulting, and 24/7 customer service. Working with Intralox allows you to experience their uncompromising commitment to providing solutions and solving problems for our customers.
Intralox revolutionized conveyance systems with the invention of modular plastic belting and continue to develop for the future. Intralox’s commitment to innovation has led to over 700 patents worldwide, as well as new products, equipment, solutions and services. When their customers have a need, Intralox invents the solution.
Job descriptionJob description
In the manufacturing and production division, you'll lead our assembly team of 40 full-time employees (FTE) as the Assembly Manager. Your role involves setting a positive example, motivating, and coaching your team to reach their full potential. You'll collaborate with various stakeholders, including Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment, warehousing, and shipping, within the Intralox international organization. As a natural leader, you excel in effective communication at all levels and understand the value of positive feedback to foster continuous learning. Your primary responsibility is to manage the assembly team, ensuring both high-quality and cost-effective product outcomes.
Your key responsibilities:
- Keep an eye on the future, you will develop business plans, budgets and tie them to goals
- Be visible for everyone in the organisation
- You are forward-thinking and have your planning, materials, schedules, and capacity well-organized
- You are a promoter of continuous improvement and challenge the status quo to achieve a higher level
- Together with the QHSE department you ensure a safe work environment
- You keep an eye on the performance on the shop floor
- You recognise which training needs and development tools are required for your team and you proactively act on this
- You guard the high Intralox quality standard and identify areas that require attention within the operation
- You use data as a tool to substantiate your facts and further develop your colleagues
BackgroundDesired Skills & Knowledge:
- Hold an MSc or BSc degree in a relevant field, such as business management or engineering
- Bring at least 5 years of experience managing production and assembly operations
- Possess expertise in LEAN manufacturing
- Demonstrate a track record of maintaining high-quality standards throughout operations
- Be self-driven, an excellent communicator, and a team player skilled at simplifying complex scenarios
- Understand financials and excel in operational management, driving decisions based on financial insights
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
Get in touch with us
REP is not just our name, it is a feeling. A feeling of determination, empowerment and success. We share this feeling with our clients and professionals so that they feel supported and inspired in their pursuit of growth and fulfilment. With us, it's not only about what we can offer, but also about what we can learn from you. We are open to new ideas, fresh perspectives and unique talents. That is why we would like to hear more from you.
Get in touch with us and send us an email!