The offerYou will work in a pleasant, solid, and dynamic environment with short and direct communication lines. NNDI is a no-nonsense organization that always collaborates with its customers. Everyone is enthusiastic, energetic, and solution-oriented.
- You will have the freedom to become the 'architect' of the Financial policy with your expertise, discussing the direction with the Management Team and shaping it is up to you, with all the desired support.
- You will collaborate within a genuine family business with an informal working environment and enthusiastic and driven colleagues.
- Responsibility and flexibility are verbs at NNDI.
- There is a high degree of collegiality; they are straightforward with each other and have a solution for every problem.
- In addition to your salary, a lease car, and holiday pay, you will receive 38 days off (vacation and ADV), and there are study schemes available for (personal) development. Other employment conditions according to the Collective Labor Agreement for Metal & Technology with a good pension scheme.
- The Employee Association is very active, and barbecues, mudflat hiking, and celebrating milestones and anniversaries together are always enjoyable.
Your base is in Dokkum with trips to Uden and Beveren-Waas (Belgium).
Our clientFor years, the North Dutch Wire Industry (NNDI) has been a household name in Dokkum. "Wire strength from Dokkum" is the company's slogan. NNDI is a producer of reinforcement steel, industrial wire, and wire nails. Wire is a unique product, not only due to its form but also because of its special properties and unique processing methods. It is used in the construction of various everyday products and structures, such as the reinforcement that gives structure to concrete, shopping carts in supermarkets, the frame for car seat upholstery, or the nail that holds the board in place. Annually, a whopping 100,000 tons of wire steel find their way to Dutch and international companies. NNDI has 3 production locations, besides Dokkum, also in Uden and Beveren-Waas (Belgium). NNDI is part of the investment company Anders Invest, which focuses on long-term investments in Dutch SMEs, especially in the manufacturing industry.
Job descriptionYou will be ultimately responsible for the financial management of the NNDI group and for further developing financial policies, playing a crucial role in the group's growth. Ensure that everyone understands what is expected in this context and provide the right knowledge and resources. Monitor the overall direction, involve people, and translate numbers into well-argued and solid proposals.
Take clear control and play a significant role in the decision-making process regarding the organization's future direction. Oversee the financial administration, provide management with insight into financial performance, and find ways to improve processes and make optimal use of existing (or needed) systems. This involves gathering key data for the preparation of analyses and financial reports that you also present.
In this challenging position as Finance Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Managing the financial administration for the Dokkum, Uden, and eventually Beveren-Waas locations
- Further optimizing, developing, and harmonizing all financial administrative processes, systems, and procedures
- Ultimate responsibility for the planning and control cycle
- Primary contact for the accountant and bank
- Preparing financial reports and analyses and providing the rest of the management team with the "story behind the numbers"
- Ensuring excellent fiscal compliance and risk management
- Responsibility for all ICT activities, systems, and packages
- Being the financial conscience of the NNDI group and a sparring partner for the CEO
- Analyzing, monitoring, and identifying deviations in financial results
BackgroundThe ideal candidate naturally has relevant financial management experience, is environmentally sensitive, appreciates humor, enjoys operating independently, feels at home in a family business, and is ready to take on challenges. Additionally, we expect from you:
- A completed HBO education in a financial administrative direction (Finance & Control or Business Economics), preferably supplemented with financial training and/or a controllers' education
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an output-oriented organization
- Solid knowledge and experience with Excel and ERP packages, and preferably also with ICT packages and systems
- Proactive, initiator, persistent, energetic, down-to-earth, focused on collaboration, and pragmatic
- Entrepreneurial, solution-oriented, forward-looking, anticipatory, and able to determine priorities
- Analytical, structured, with the ambition to continue improving together
- Communicatively skilled at various levels, moving easily between Frisians, Brabantians, and Limburgers, understanding that everyone - literally and figuratively - speaks their own language
- Interest in being of added value in a technical production environment
Get in touch with us
REP is not just our name, it is a feeling. A feeling of determination, empowerment and success. We share this feeling with our clients and professionals so that they feel supported and inspired in their pursuit of growth and fulfilment. With us, it's not only about what we can offer, but also about what we can learn from you. We are open to new ideas, fresh perspectives and unique talents. That is why we would like to hear more from you.
Get in touch with us and send us an email!