The offerAt Cremer, they pay attention to innovation, personal development and training of their colleagues. You will work in a family-like working environment. Winning the game together and getting even better from there is a key feature of the organisation.
- Working at a company with beautiful office and workshop in the middle of the bulb-growing region
- Market that never stands still, innovation is a must
- Competitive salary
- A 38-hour working week
- Pension scheme, travel allowance and collective health insurance
- 25 holidays per year
Our clientCremer Special Machines, founded in 1949 and part of the Uhlmann group since 2017, is globally recognized as a top-tier brand in the counting systems market segment. Originating in the bulb region with counting systems for flower bulbs, Cremer is now active in Pharma, Industry, Agri, and Services.
As a manufacturer, Cremer is reliable and strongly focuses on customer relationships. With years of experience, they have built a stable customer base of clients who return happily. The organization is characterized by the innovative nature of all employees, always willing to go the extra mile to exceed expectations.
Technology permeates Cremer throughout the organization, with all disciplines present under one roof. Approximately 200 colleagues work together to achieve the best results for their clients.
Cremer is regarded as a great employer by its employees, boasting a beautiful office with modern furniture, a tidy workshop, and an active staff association offering activities like padel, bowling, BBQs, social drinks, and party nights.
Job descriptionAs a Senior Project Manager at Cremer, you will be part of a team of 5 project managers. By nature, you take the lead and know how to enthuse and motivate others and set the right example. You will work on the more complex (client-related and technical) projects. You are confident, strong in your communication and know how to strike the right but honest chord everywhere.
You start the project the moment the deal is almost done. You examine the feasibility, complexity and make the project planning. Then you start working with your colleagues internally from the various departments (purchasing, engineering, service, sales and production). It is important that you maintain an overview. You are always in the lead and know how to exceed expectations both internally and externally. You are in constant contact with the customer, your internal colleagues and any external parties. Because you already have experience in the field, you know how to switch effortlessly between the various projects, you can think creatively and you know how to turn setbacks into concrete solutions in both the short and long term. You conclude a project at the moment of a successful acceptance test (SAT) and you then hand over the successful project to your colleagues from the Business unit Service.
After a familiarisation period tailored to you personally, you will deal with:
- Complex (inter)national projects at both technical and customer level
- Project management and coordination from start to finish (realisation), throughout the project ensuring good coordination and close cooperation with the customer, suppliers and the internal organisation
- Being an example for your colleagues and bringing them along in your enthusiasm
- Supervising factory acceptance (FAT) and commissioning (SAT) and thereby realising customer acceptance
- Interacting with colleagues and customers at various levels
- After completion, thoroughly evaluate projects and implement improvements
BackgroundTo enjoy and successfully carry out your responsibilities, we are looking for the following attributes:
- At least an HBO education preferably in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or technical business administration
- Relevant experience in a similar position, for you this is the next logical step
- Feeling for and affinity with digitalisation and Industry 4.0
- Familiar with project management, preferably additionally demonstrated by IPMA, PMW and/or PRINCE 2
- Solid personality, you are respectful but do not get blown over and know how to find the right balance in the playing field
- Command of the Dutch and English languages, German is an advantage
- You know how to deal with different characters and win them over
- Experience in the high-tech machine construction and/or pharmaceutical packaging industry is a big plus
Get in touch with us
REP is not just our name, it is a feeling. A feeling of determination, empowerment and success. We share this feeling with our clients and professionals so that they feel supported and inspired in their pursuit of growth and fulfilment. With us, it's not only about what we can offer, but also about what we can learn from you. We are open to new ideas, fresh perspectives and unique talents. That is why we would like to hear more from you.
Get in touch with us and send us an email!